“Hi there. My name is Marcus and i am currently in the last throes of my computer science studies. Ever since i am in contact with computing devices i enjoyed doing creative stuff with them.
Nowadays i am into a lot of different things, mainly programming related, but i also enjoy quite some gadgetry. Lately i have a strong focus on mobile topics and mobile devices.
Programming languages i dig? Quite a lot, but my main focus is currently on Java, C/C++ and Scala.
And yep – i am helluva coffee addict! Any flavor, any size, any time.”
- RT @stevesi: On the internet, no one knows what cloud you are running on. And it matters only to you. 1 day ago
- RT @sovanta_AG: Today our internal DevCon created by employees for employees takes place at Print-Media-Academy in Heidelberg. Can’t wait t… 2 days ago
- Second time the charm #sovanta #devcon #letsgo instagram.com/p/BlXOPiyFm7y/… 2 days ago
- Good morning! #cats chilling next to the window. That doesn't look comfortable instagram.com/p/BlXHIuilHc1/… 2 days ago
- Quick lunch while working on some slides #smoked #salmon #avocado and #creamcheese #justthebest instagram.com/p/BlVHr9lB7mi/… 3 days ago
- this game is much better than i thought it would be! love the gameplay and artstyle. difficulty ramps up over time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @eigenbom: Super proud to finally release MoonQuest. I started development around October 2011. Still a long way to go (many updates pla… 6 days ago
- RT @JakeWharton: And if you're trying to decide between using web sockets or server-sent events in the future remember this one key metric:… 1 week ago