“Hi there. My name is Marcus and i am currently in the last throes of my computer science studies. Ever since i am in contact with computing devices i enjoyed doing creative stuff with them.
Nowadays i am into a lot of different things, mainly programming related, but i also enjoy quite some gadgetry. Lately i have a strong focus on mobile topics and mobile devices.
Programming languages i dig? Quite a lot, but my main focus is currently on Java, C/C++ and Scala.
And yep – i am helluva coffee addict! Any flavor, any size, any time.”
- RT @sovanta_AG: sovanta is celebrating Christmas! #sovanta #ChristmasParty #havingfun #alltogether https://t.co/CjnALii2Ys 16 hours ago
- RT @RittmeyerW: LoWPAN is a huge addition to Android Things! twitter.com/AndroidDev/sta… 18 hours ago
- RT @sovanta_AG: Working @sovanta_AG is worth it as we can call ourself one of the most popular employers in #Heidelberg #IT #bestworkingpla… 22 hours ago
- hei @matthewmercer just seen your yt video about #dnd background music. Do you happen to have a curated spotify pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @netflix: To the 53 people who've watched A Christmas Prince every day for the past 18 days: Who hurt you? 3 days ago
- RT @impishfae: Child: Mum, can computers do emails? Me: Er. Um. What? Child: Can they send emails? Me (penny dropping): Like a phone can… 4 days ago
- RT @spiralstairs: OK Waze this is impressive as hell https://t.co/NcP7lJJc24 4 days ago
- RT @schrockn: Jeff Dean and co at GOOG just released a paper showing how machine-learned indexes can replace B-Trees, Hash Indexes, and Blo… 5 days ago